Tuesday, February 28, 2012

An Unfortunate No-Art Update

Just reminding myself I need to post art.

I need to do some art.

It's crazy how rapidly life can change, even if everything you're doing is the exact same as you were before.

My only hope is that I can hold onto the dedication I had in these last two months. Even now I feel myself getting burnt out. Running out of steam. It's not a matter of being tired or even mentally strained. I just wonder if this struggle is worth it. Every time I've returned to Macon after escaping I come back and have less and less. At this point I'm left with nothing but pointless, customer service related jobs consuming my life. If I save up and move out of Macon again to attempt doing art or anything else what will it matter?

All the goals I set for myself at the beginning of this year seem...pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment